$55,000-$59,000 YEAR DOE
The purpose of this position is to collaborate with sales directors, store directors, people support, vendors, and marketing team to produce timely, effective, and targeted video and photo materials to achieve company goals. This position will plan, create, edit, and share materials for print, web, digital, and social media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, storyboards, films, edits and delivers video materials for various areas of the company both internally and externally.
- Photographs, edits and delivers product images for weekly sale plans, campaigns, and digital media to be edited in silo or stylized depending on need.
- Work to develop and/or capture the style and mood boards pertaining to the marketing initiatives and campaign strategy/messages. Ensure all style guides and the Harmons brand is upheld.
- Designs and oversees the production of marketing campaigns including managing workflow, setting priorities, timelines, and creative direction.
- Communicates openly and frequently with the marketing project manager and creative director.
- Collaborates with internal departments, participating in brainstorming sessions and making innovative suggestions.
- Collaborates with advertising and design agencies and production service providers to maximize quality and minimize cost.
- Ensures the final product is accurate, high quality, within budget and delivered on time.
- Builds the Harmons brand and represents the voice of the customer.
- Ensures the highest quality of marketing products and services.
- Follows established departmental and store policies and procedures.
- Ensures company standards for safety, sanitation and productivity are maintained.
- Delivers excellent customer service to all customers.
- Understands that the first customer marketed to should be the internal customer, our associates.
- Is a positive influence who implements and promotes changes.
- Sets a professional and positive example to others.
- Assists as needed to ensure the success of the company as a whole.
MARGINAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
NATURE OF WORK CONTACTS
- Consistent and daily interaction with marketing team
- Frequent interaction with store associates and other Harmons departments
- Occasional interaction with vendors
TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Degree in videography/ photography or combination of relevant experience, education, and training.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Expert knowledge of camera use (DSLR, mirrorless, full-frame and/or medium format) lighting, and manual settings.
- Expert knowledge of composition and camera operation, lens selection, shooting formats and other camera-related equipment options.
- Expert knowledge of film/video production; ability to properly light sets and subjects, capture audio, sound design, and the ability to sync and edit audio tracks.
- Expert knowledge of video editing software, such as Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X.
- Expert knowledge of photo editing software, including Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Expert knowledge of processing and transcoding raw video and exporting video codecs for multiple platforms and mediums.
- Food styling and food photography experience preferred.
- Must possess integrity, a positive attitude, be mission-driven, and be self-directed with a demonstrated passion for Harmons mission and commitment to working collaboratively.
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Must possess solid communication skills, including verbal and listening skills.
- Must possess the ability to accept constructive review and be accountable for one s own success as well as the success of your team.
- Ability to appropriately and professionally handle conflict.
- Required to make logical, significant decisions using general, recognized analytical skills and techniques.
- Continually strives to be product minded, customer minded, personnel minded, detailed, forward focused and consistent.
- Have a strong working knowledge of design, brand development and creative processes.
- Ability to adhere to the demands of the production schedule and juggle numerous projects at one time.
- Stays abreast of current marketing, social media and advertising trends.
- Ability to occasionally work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is generally performed in a safe and comfortable office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is occasionally required to carry, stoop, twist, crouch, and reach; perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and eye, hand and foot coordination; hear and respond to customer inquiries. This position requires sitting for long periods of time, standing, walking and bending throughout the day and the ability to maneuver heavy objects weighing up to 30 pounds from location to location.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees#39; differences including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better.