Location: Austin, TX
One of our top clients in Austin is seeking a UX Designer!
12 Month W2 contract
Benefits available during contract
For fastest consideration please email resume and portfolio link to ameek judge.com
You will be joining a team is responsible for:
- - Design Consulting
- Facilitate collaborative design sessions including sketching and ideation.
- Lead design reviews and drive decisions.
- Effectively sell design solutions to partners through design storytelling and by demonstrating traceability in the design thinking.
- Represent the design team brand and deliver a consistent design process to partners.
- Understand great designs are achieved iteratively.
- Visualize ideas in a clear form (sketch, diagram, wireframe or prototype) and provide appropriate level documentation. Design Management
- Set expectations with the project team and prioritize activities.
- Create and maintain design schedules.
- Communicate status and agreements with project team.
- Review work with UX managers, keep them updated on project status and escalate items appropriately.
- Able to maintain the high standards set by the group.
- Conduct the primary design activities, create deliverables and conduct QA at an expert level.
- Participate and support research efforts.
- Commit to improving our process and methods with an emphasis on both effectiveness and efficiency. Teamwork, Collaboration and Engagement
- Work well with all partners to deliver work.
- Strategically listen to feedback and help guide the delivery
- Collaborative and cooperative.
- Has a design position but is not rigidly fixed when presented with new information.
- Passionate about team, our mission and the needs of our partners and users.
- Enthusiastic about UX design.
- Understand user needs, walking in their shoes when possible.
- Focus on innovation and improvement.
- Regularly learns more about design theory, practice and tools.
What you have:
- 4+ years of rich interaction design focused on digital products.
- - Sketch (must have), Axure (nice to have)
- 1+ year of interaction design experience for touch-based mobile interfaces (preferred)
- An online portfolio demonstrating interaction design process and thinking
- Experienced with all aspects of a user-centered interaction design process, including user research, developing user flows, creating wireframes, conducting usability tests and creating annotated design specifications.
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an iterative process
- Experience working on an Agile team (highly preferred). Working a sprint ahead to quickly and continuously deliver ideas to product owners, stakeholders, and developers.
- -Experience being a present and active contributor in the current sprint, with all its meetings and ceremonies.
- Strong self-management skills, comfortable with substantial responsibility, working directly with our client partners.
- Capable of creating and managing your design project schedules.
- Experience planning and leading design thinking sessions with cross-functional teams.
- Effective relationship builder - ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types.
- Comfortable in a project-oriented work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.
Contact: ameek judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com