Duties & Responsibilities other duties may be assigned:
- Practice safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Prepares sushi in quantities according to menu and number of persons to be served.
- Prepares all sushi items using proper kitchen equipment.
- Maintains a clean work area at all times.
- Serves customers with a smile and a willing attitude. Assures high sales through establishing relationships with customers to ensure repeat business.
- Some experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Posses the ability to handle high stress and volume of customers while maintaining a positive shopping experience for the customer.
- Availability requirements include; but are not limited to; days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand for long periods of time; walk; frequent use of hands.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.