- As a Shipping Clerk, you will verify and keep records on outgoing shipments.
- Starting rate of pay - $
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route products
- Record shipping data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damage and non-conformance to specifications.
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel Required:No
- ABLE TO START ASAP
Summary of Benefits
As a local employer of choice in the community, C&S is proud to offer our employees a competitive benefit package that includes:
- A choice of medical, dental, and vision plans to fit you and your family’s needs eligibility starting your first day
- 401(K) Savings Plan eligibility starting after 90 days
- Paid Personal/Sick and Vacation Time in the first year for all hourly non-union employees
- Holiday Pay eligibility for full-time employees
- Tuition Reimbursement Program eligibility after one year of service
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
- Warehouse Grocery: (50F to 80F)
- Specialized Knowledge : Pallet Jack experience preferred.
- Special Skills : Prefer candidates with experience in grocery selection. Ability to work the overnight shift and overtime is required.
Years Of Experience
- 0-2 : At least six months of warehouse experience. Pallet Jack experience preferred.
- Attendance, General Equivalency Diploma - General Studies, High School Diploma - General Studies, Initiative, Productivity, Quality, Safety, Values