Location: Lancaster, PA
Are you a Family Nurse Practitioner in Lancaster, PA? Then send your resume to mhuggins judge.com so we can connect. Honestly, everyone can send me their resume because then we can save some time and discuss available roles based on what you#39;re looking for.
Type: 3-6 month contract with potential for extension
- Mon-Fri 8:30am-7:30pm (3 days a week)
- Sat 9am-5:30 | Sun 9am-5:30pm (every other weekend)
- Minimum of two years of medically-relevant experience or equivalent
- Completed accredited DOT certificate training program prior to start date
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Master#39;s Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
- Or, in select states, Master#39;s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (or other health-related Master#39;s Degree in conjunction with Bachelor#39;s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies) with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the role required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- COVID Testing
- Patient-Centered Quality and Safety Accurately, evaluate, treat, provide health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above
- Educate patients on maintaining proper health.
- Evaluate, make recommendations, co-manage and treat patients#39; medical needs for safe and high quality treatment.
- Document all patient care within EMR system.
- Participate in an interdisciplinary team providing care and coordination of our patients with internal and external colleagues including the broader patient centered medical home ensuring the highest level of care is provided for all patients and at all times.
- Responds to patient care inquiries throughout the day.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
It#39;s probably safe to say you#39;re interested if you made it this far. Go ahead and send your updated resume to mhuggins judge.com or share this job with your network.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Direct line: 484-434-2946
Recruiter, The Judge Group
Contact: mhuggins judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com