Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all functions and paperwork relating to receiving.
- Ensure merchandises quantity and quality.
- Use PDT and SRS system to perform receiving process.
- Cooperate with drivers for unload order.
- Handle merchandises return process.
- Maintain department clean and neat.
- Operate equipment such as baler, compactor, power jack, hand truck and forklift in a safe and proper manner.
Perform other duties as required by business needs.
- Able to periodically stand for long periods of time; Able to carry objects over 25 lbs.
- Bilingual in Chinese/English or English/Spanish is a plus.
- Available to work flexible schedules (afternoon shifts, weekends & holidays).
- Non-US Citizen applicants must have a legal work permit.
Please note the job descriptions are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time without notice.
Employee Benefits: (*Only for full-time employees)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance*
- Paid Vacation*
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discount
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time