- Learns supervisory and technical skills in alignment with 99 Ranch Market’s philosophy and operational strategy.
- Gains management skills and core management competencies (Inventory, Merchandising, Team-building, and Administration).
- Participates in organized training experiences over several months.
- Learns the process of Retail Store Operations in the first several months.
- Undergoes a corporate induction along with background information in every department at the corporate headquarter.
- Learns the daily operations of each department at our training stores.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must be bilingual in Chinese and English, Spanish proficiency a plus
- Great interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Retail experience a plus
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays
Employee Benefits: (*Only for full-time employees)– Health Insurance- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance*
- Paid Vacation*
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discount