Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing legal assistance and advice to store operations by researching federal, state, and local laws, existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintaining and updating corporate documents, licenses, and permits.
- Developing and maintaining the corporate’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program training contents.
- Assisting with safety compliance training, coordinating meetings, and other corporate functions.
- Handling customer insurance claims, inquiries, and complaints. Performing other duties as required by business needs.
- Able to periodically stand for long periods of time; Able to carry objects over 25 lbs.
- Bilingual in Chinese/English or English/Spanish is a plus.
- Available to work flexible schedules (afternoon shifts, weekends & holidays).
- Non-US Citizen applicants must have a legal work permit.
Please note the job descriptions are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time without notice.
Employee Benefits: (*Only for full-time employees)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance*
- Paid Vacation*
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discount
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour