Location: Malvern, PA
Our client is currently seeking a Netcentric Developer
- API Development Tools and Technology (eg., REST fundamentals, Java, Sprint Boot, etc.).
- AWS cloud architecture and supporting services and technologies (eg., Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, IAM, ECS + Fargate, CloudWatch, Splunk, and Cloud Formation Templates, etc.)
- DevOps and Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD) concepts and tools (eg., Bamboo, Git, Bitbucket or similar VCS provider, etc.).
- Java Programming experience.
- Python Programming experience
- Experience with Key AWS services/components: Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, IAM, ECS + Fargate, CloudWatch, and Cloud Formation Templates
- Knowledge of Rest architecture and microservice concepts.
- Experience with software engineering fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, dependency injection, testable code, service mocking, and algorithms.
- Experience with software engineering tools, such as Eclipse, Git, and others.
- Able to write clean, maintainable, performant code, and read code created by others.
- Minimum of three years related work experience, with at least one year of development experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A flexible schedule - some activities you#39;ll be performing will require off-hours or weekend support
Contact: klomjaria judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com