Location: Cincinnati, OH
Description: Our client, a very top food/beverage CPG food manufacturer, is currently seeking a National Account Manager - Kroger. Based in Cincinnati with strong experience calling on this important customer! Join this highly successful team (I placed most of them : ) ) with strong stability, culture, compensation/benefits, and career path! Immediate interviews and hire! Chief Customer Officer and Sr. Director Sales 2 of the very best!
Happy to share a full job description but some of the responsibilities include:
- Supervise and participate in broker activities such as the following: periodic space allocation reports by customer; periodic competitive activities reports including pricing and programs; annual customer business review and headquarters calls; retail call frequency and activities; participation in plan-o-gram development and implementation; participation in category management study and recommendations; analyze and secure retail promotional opportunities; present and secure retail promotional opportunities; soliciting new stores or customers; participation in trade events, dinners and shows; and collections and deductions adjudication and negotiations.
- Perform annual broker and sales merchandiser performance reviews in writing and discuss the review with the affected broker or person.
- Make an annual customer headquarters call at a minimum for each account.
- Develop an annual sales and spending plan by customer and market in collaboration with Trade Marketing and Finance including pricing, feature & display performance, and item authorization goals.
- Solicit direct (non-broker) account sales, as appropriate.
- Provide sales service to direct (non-broker) account customers.
- Serve as a National Accounts contact/coordinator for other company functions and activities, such as: Accounting - collections and deductions; Marketing - Publicity and trade events; Distribution - Delivery requirements and problems; and Route Sales - Equipment, delivery scheduling, etc.
- Make and keep vital contacts within the retailer/wholesale trade. Make recommendations regarding national or regional marketing programs and opportunities.
- Attend sales planning and manager meetings.
- Significant independent travel including some overnights.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead or facilitate and coach Associates to effectively work in department and cross-functional teams to define and implement process improvements that provide value to the customer.
- Four (4) year college degree in a related field
- 8+ years of Branded Consumer Products experience including calling on major Regional or National Accounts (strong Kroger experience)
- Three (3) years of management experience
- Three (3) years Food/Beverage Industry experience
Join this very top sales team! Please send qualified resume to: lwertman judge.com
Contact: lwertman judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com