Our client is looking to hire multiple Mortgage Loan Closers that will be 100% REMOTE to join their team. These will be direct-hire, full-time positions with our client. These are excellent opportunities to join an already established national company that is continuing to grow at a rapid pace.
Position: Mortgage Loan Closer
Employment Type: Full-Time/Direct-Hire with our client
Compensation: Hourly base rate (OT eligible) + Commission (Expected total comp on average is $75-85k, top end is 100k+)
Location: 100% REMOTE – NO TRAVEL REQUIRED
About our client:
Our client is a national mortgage lender with offerings in Direct to Consumer, Retail, Wholesale, Correspondent Lending, etc. Loan products include both Conventional and Non-Conventional/Government loans. Our client serves 49 states in the US, has 2,600+ employees and has serviced over 600,000+ customers.
Key selling points:
- 100% remote with no travel required.
- Client provides a company laptop and phone.
- Competitive base pay plus an aggressive commission structure that is one of the best in the industry.
- Growth opportunities. The client is huge on promoting from within. Nearly all management has held the title of loan processor.
- Stability. This is an established client that has been growing tremendously even before the current refinance boom. No mass layoffs here when rates go up.
- Consistent high volume loan pipeline. 30 is the minimum expectations but many processors are completing 40-60+ loans monthly.
- Efficiency. You can be much more efficient while processing loans because at this client you only process loans and even have a junior support staff to assist with more time consuming tasks.
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k match, PTO, Holidays, etc.
- Primary Function: The focus of the Mortgage Closer is to prepare legal documents according to state and/or federal regulations and ensure loans close in accordance with Underwriter’s approval and client policies and procedures.
- Prepares legal documents according to state and/or federal regulations
- Ensures loans close in accordance with Underwriter’s approval and client policies and procedures
- Works with title companies on loan scheduling, document delivery, final sign-off of HUD-1
- Assists in resolving issues at closing
- Prepares collateral files to Funding within required time-frame
- Reviews post-closing packages for accuracy and completeness
- Cures deficiencies
- Meets performance requirements for volume, quality, and timeliness
- Minimum of two years of recent experience as a Mortgage Closer
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match!
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Simple 100% virtual hiring process.
- Talk to Judge recruiter
- Take Assessment provided by client (WonScore)
- Client interview with a team lead (30 min phone screen)
- Client interview with hiring manager (30 min phone screen)
- Receive offer & complete on-boarding
- Attend virtual training (100% paid)