Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
- Prepares legal documents according to state and/or federal regulations
- Ensures loans close in accordance with Underwriter’s approval and NewRez policies and procedures
- Works with title companies on loan scheduling, document delivery, final sign-off of HUD-1
- Assists in resolving issues at closing
- Prepares collateral files to Funding within required timeframes
- Reviews post-closing packages for accuracy and completeness
- Cures deficiencies
- Assists other departments as needed
- Meets performance requirements for volume, quality, and timeliness
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum two (2) years mortgage Closing or Post- Closing experience is required
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Team oriented with ability to interact within and outside of the organization
- Able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines with quality in a fast-paced environment
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1stanniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance – 401(k) Plan with company match! – Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!