Duties & Responsibilities other duties may be assigned:
- Practice safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Responsible to learn procedures and products offered for sale in the Meat Department.
- Responsible for learning product location (including sales floor,); descriptions and ingredients.
- Satisfies customer requests by obtaining items from behind the Meat Department counters.
- Sets up displays and stocks shelves, coolers, counter, bins, tables, freezers, containers, or trays with new merchandise.
- Some experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Posses the ability to handle high stress and volume of customers while maintaining a positive shopping experience for the customer.
- Availability requirements include; but are not limited to; days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand for long periods of time; walk; frequent use of hands.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
|Job Location Information|
City: West Hollywood
County: Los Angeles