Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for their food manufacturing facility in Pittsburgh PA. The Maintenance Technician will conduct machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance services throughout the manufacturing facility. Currently extending hiring bonuses. They have a need on 2 shifts during Mon-Fri:
SECOND - 3pm to 11pm
THIRD - 11pm to 7pm
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, conveyor systems, production and utility machines by following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer#39;s instructions and engineering specifications.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment as equipment is made available.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging, production and utility machines.
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation, using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Remove defective/damaged parts using items such as hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools. Adjust functional parts of machines and control instruments by using items such as hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment. Prepare and set up machinery for scheduled production runs as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent Technical, post high school training/schooling
- Proficient in reading and understanding mechanical drawings and schematics
- 7+ years of related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment Food manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
- PLC experience, VFD experience preferred
Contact: ldouglas judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com