Location: Plano, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Logistics Specialist in Plano, TX
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct a transactional process from warehouse to customer distribution or retail center under managerial supervision, making routine decisions using pre-determined decision alternatives on matters that have light to moderate impact on business operations.
- Track and resolve shipping, warehouse, and carrier shipping errors, as well as assist with damaged products claims by providing necessary documents.
- Material master management in client system.
- Outbound shipping and delivery to customer distribution or retail centers.
- Proven experience communicating with external clients to relay difficult messaging around delayed shipments.
- Preparing daily and weekly reports and executing KPI calls with 3PL s to assess performance and drive improvement.
- Preparing daily and weekly reporting to track and assess on time delivery performance by carrier and drive improvement.
- Working with 3PLs to provide corrective actions to improve on time delivery performance.
- Prepare and update Standard Operating Procedures for documenting department activities.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree or experience.
- 0-2 years of experience
- The ability to read, prepares, interpret, and understand product shipment information from various order and shipping documents to ensure accuracy and thorough preparation of transportation documents.
- Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
- Typically has general knowledge of logistics operations related to employee s specific area of work, and limited knowledge of overall logistics operations.
- Is able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and makes recommendations to change either delivery methods or dates, and authorize standard returns or claims to ensure customer satisfaction.
Contact: r.singh judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com