Join the Publix IT Team as a Programmer Analyst where you will play a key role interacting with teams to define and develop architecture, technical requirements, interfaces, & implementation approaches for enterprise level applications. As a member of this technology team, you will be responsible for developing and supporting complex systems including gathering requirements, converting requirements to technical designs, developing solutions, and implementation while collaborating with other technical and business areas.
On this team we are seeking a technical candidate with strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills as well as strong writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills. The most suitable candidate will be able to communicate effectively with management, peers, technology vendors, and business unit customers.
- BS in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience developing and supporting enterprise applications
- Minimum of two years’ coding experience leveraging C## or VB.NET
- Minimum of two years’ experience with SQL Server
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC)
- Must have experience with Visual Studio 2017/2019
- Experience with HTML, jQuery, and CSS
- Experience developing/modifying business applications using object-oriented programming language and MS SQL Server
- Experience with responsive web application design and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated and needs little direct supervision
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Attention to detail
- Capable of working in an Agile setting-ability to manage multiple priorities; ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Three years’ experience developing and supporting enterprise applications running in a multi-platform distributed environment
- Strong technical understanding of the .NET Framework
- Strong technical understanding of data modeling concepts
- Experience with source control preferably GIT
- Ability to develop new applications within Scrum/Agile methodology
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Be able to work with minimal supervision within a large corporate environment
- Experience with .NET MVC
- Proficient in developing systems built on SQL Server 2017/2019 using tables, views and stored procedures in SQL and maintaining the database, including requirement analysis, design, data conversion, loading and implementation.
- Experience in RESTful Service, XML Web Services, SOAP, and WSDL using .NET Framework.