Duties & Responsibilities other duties may be assigned:
- Stocks shelves, dairy case and other areas of the department.
- Fills customer orders by obtaining items from shelves, freezers, coolers, bins, tables, or containers.
- Rotates stock to assure high quality, fresh merchandise at all times.
- Required to operate a cash register following established policies and procedures.
- Accurately prices all merchandise by stamping, marking, or placing shelf tags/signs.
- Assures daily price changes are done accurately & completed before store opens; maintaining price integrity at all times.
- Monitors pull dates on all Grocery merchandise.
- Maintains a clean & safe work area at all times. Keeps aisles free of cardboard and overstock merchandise.
- No experience is necessary; on the job training is provided.
- Strong communication skills
- Posses the ability to handle high stress and volume of customers while maintaining a positive shopping experience for the customer.
- Availability requirements include; but are not limited to; days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand for long periods of time; walk; frequent use of hands.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
|Job Location Information|
City: West Hollywood
County: Los Angeles