Duties & Responsibilities other duties may be assigned:
- Adheres to all Company policies & procedures when operating the cash register. Verifies till contents (money) at the beginning of shift.
- Accurately collects cash, checks, or charge payments from customers and makes change when required on cash transactions.
- Accurately records daily transaction amounts from cash register to balance cash drawer.
- Required to memorize produce codes and apply the proper code used to record the sale.
- Packages and handles customers’ groceries according to their preference - paper, plastic, or both. Offers/assists Customers with carry out service.
- Collects shopping carts from inside the store and from the outer perimeter of the store, parking lot and any other areas where needed. Keeps Floral Department free of hand baskets and shopping carts.
- 1 year of floral design experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Posses the ability to handle high stress and volume of customers while maintaining a positive shopping experience for the customer.
- Availability requirements include; but are not limited to; days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand for long periods of time; walk; frequent use of hands.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
|Job Location Information|
City: West Hollywood
County: Los Angeles