What is Bristol Farms Newfound Market?
Since 1982, Bristol Farms has brought people together around a love for cooking and sharing delicious food. Our offerings encourage discovery of new flavors and emerging brands, while also providing traditional grocery essentials in a beautiful environment. Now, we are taking it to the next level with Bristol Farms Newfound Market.
Bristol Farms Newfound Market is an exciting new concept, featuring a wide variety of chef-driven food and beverage venues, as well as a full shop market Offering all the high quality, locally sourced produce, meat, and seafood you have come to expect from Bristol Farms; along with several restaurant concepts - including a full-service dining experience and multiple quick service venues designed to excite both our guests and team members.
Why You’ll Love Working at Bristol Farms Newfound Market:
- Amazing earning potential, paid weekly.
- A values-based culture that will engage and empower your growth and development.
- A strong training program that will build your restaurant and guest service skills.
- Opportunity for growth within our family of brands.
- Benefits available – Including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Fun and professional group of teammates.
- 20% discount at all Newfound Market, Bristol Farms and Lazy Acres locations.
Ingredients You’ll Bring to the Table:
You love food and have the ability to create an experience that is beyond the everyday. You have a positive attitude and work well in a team environment. You can connect with people and reach a level of hospitality that exceeds guests’ expectations. You are warm, outgoing, authentically amazing and want to be inspired, challenged and proud of where you work. You embody a spirit of entrepreneurship and mutual respect. You approach every situation with a YES! Attitude and seek to find a solution to all opportunities that arise.
What’s on Your Plate:
- Champion the brand’s mission and values and contribute to a culture of positivity and high standards
- Lead by example, create an environment that is warm, welcoming, and filled with positivity for guests and team members
- Execute standard operating procedures, coordinates restaurant operations during each shift, determines and implements operating improvements
- Support Leadership team in developing and implementing creative and effecting staff training initiatives
- Assist in creating department schedules per business levels to ensure budgeted labor costs are met
- Assist in ordering food, beverages, and supplies to ensure all items are in-stock
- Monitors adherence to health, safety, and hygiene standards, ensure compliance with security procedures, inclusive of alcohol regulations, ensure a sage working environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, complying with health and legal regulations
- Resolve in-service guest complaints with a YES! Attitude
- Identify and follow up on tasks related to repairs, cleaning, and maintenance to ensure cleanliness standards are always met