Location: Lone Tree, CO
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Database Developer - Senior (6-10 yrs.
- Retail Analytics is focused on leveraging data to drive better business decisions and better outcomes. We are a trusted thought-partner who provides actionable insights in a consistent and timely manner. We leverage close, collaborative working relationships with business partners to apply technology solutions to a wide array of business problems and Business Intelligence needs.
- We are looking for a highly experienced, self-driven Data Analytics/Business Intelligence Developer, well versed in business intelligence reporting, statistical analytics, relational databases, SQL, and data analysis. As a member of an organization with broad business impact, you will work directly with business partners and colleagues to develop and support leadership reporting for Schwab Unit Partners, which will include a high degree of data visualization with embedded analytics, user-driven analysis capabilities, all geared toward driving action and business growth.
As a member of Retail Analytics, you are responsible for...
Qualifications & Requirements:
Delivering thoughtful, insightful contributions to strategic analytical projects.
Work is done closely with business unit partners to execute rigorous analysis and synthesize the insights in a way that facilitates senior leadership decision making.
They work both individually and in a team setting, take full ownership of projects, perform data-driven analysis, and contribute to the development of actionable insights and recommendations.
Project work could include customer behavior analysis and segmentation, impact analysis, economic analysis, and statistical analysis.
- 8+ years of Business Intelligence and/or Data Analytics
- 5+ years SQL structured programming, ad hoc queries, and data analysis development using Teradata, Oracle, and/or Microsoft SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience in creating highly interactive data visualization Tableau Desktop & Tableau Server dashboards using features such as data blending, extracts, LOD calculations, filters, actions, parameters, context filters, sets, groups and aggregate measures.
- Experienced developing dashboard wireframes and design requirements based on discussion with an understanding of technical and visual design considerations
- Work aggressively toward developing optimal business intelligence strategies to satisfying short and longer term priorities with solutions ranging from traditional to more modern, interactive reporting tools
- Coordinates, compiles and analyzes highly complex reporting requests for the organization from a variety of sources. Verifies data for accuracy and is able to identify inconsistencies and recommend correction action
- Perform rigorous testing to assess the quality and accuracy of data in the system, support ideas and methodologies to ensure data quality
- Lead efforts in providing business performance visibility on scalable business intelligence and reporting platforms to drive business results
- Work with business teams to understanding and document their business, analytical, and reporting needs, including the identification of critical metrics and KPIs
- Leverage strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision makers
- Partner closely with internal cross-function technology team members and analysts to deliver reporting projects that solve business requirements
- Support our agile project work
Contact: zalwais judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com