Qualified candidates may email JGearhart Judge.com directly for immediate consideration. Qualifications & Responsibilites:
- Extract, synthesize and manipulate large data sets using SQL, Microsoft Excel, Power Query and Power BI, translating technical data into usable business information
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to provide customized comprehensive cross-functional analytical information that facilitates business decision-making
- Aggregate and analyze large sums of data and present actionable findings and recommendations
- Connect complex operational metrics to financial results
- Develop value add reports designed for end users that provide key, simplified insights
- Bachelor's degree (MIS, Math, Statistics or related field). Advanced degree (MS Statistics, MS Economics, MBA etc) strongly preferred.
- 7+ years business experience desired; 5+ in related field (customer analysis, database marketing, risk, financial/operational reporting and/or data analytics)
- Expert knowledge of SQL. Experience with relational database management systems (MS SQL Server) and analytical processing systems.