Duties & Responsibilities
- Practice safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Preps, prepares and cooks all items needed for daily orders.
- Follows all Company recipes, and portion sizes when preparing foods following exact specifications.
- Mixes ingredients for green salads, fruit salads, and potato salad. Prepares dressings such as Thousand Island, French, and Roquefort to be served on green salads.
- Prepares cold sandwiches and cheeses.
- Six months of experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Posses the ability to handle high stress and volume of customers while maintaining a positive shopping experience for the customer.
- Availability requirements include; but are not limited to; days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
- Stand for long periods of time; walk; frequent use of hands.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
|Job Location Information|
City: Santa Barbara
County: Santa Barbara