Duties & Responsibilities other duties may be assigned:
- Practice safe food handling procedures at all times.
- The Assistant Bakery Manager assists in the development of the Bakery Department by coordinating activities of all employees engaged in the sales and processing of bakery products in the absence of the Bakery Manager.
- Is responsible for training and developing employees to assure freshness, quality, customer service, and sanitation.
- Assists the Bakery Manager with the ordering and receiving of products, and proper invoice routing.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of all merchandising programs.
- Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters and tables to promote sales.
- Packages, displays and merchandises all bakery goods according to company standards.
- Inspects finished bakery products to ensure Bristol Farms standards of quality, weight specifications, & presentation.
- Responsible for communication with the Bakery Manager and Store Director on all department related issues.
- 1 year of managerial experience, preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Posses the ability to handle high stress and volume of customers while maintaining a positive shopping experience for the customer.
- Availability requirements include; but are not limited to; days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand for long periods of time; walk; frequent use of hands.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.