Location: South Portland, ME
The Judge Group is looking for a REMOTE Nurse Practitioner for one of our top clients!
Title: Nurse Practitioner
Location: Licensed in MAINE, will work remotely
Type of Engagement: 3 wkdays(10 hour shifts), EVERY OTHER Sat/Sun 7 hours
Rate: Competitive and Dependent on Experience
- Will oversee 5 locations in all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
- Manage clinical and non-clinical duties efficiently.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
- Testing location will be based both inside and outside.
- Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- New Graduate experience and above
- MUST BE: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
- Effective verbal, written and electronic communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills ability to multi-task.
Now that you have made it this far, send over your resume to eboyd judge.com or call 484-434-2966 as soon as possible!
Thanks for reading this and I am looking forward to hearing from and working with you.
Contact: eboyd judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com